At CMT Car Supermarket, we try to offer a great customer service however occasionally things do go wrong.
We feel our customers should be able to approach us with their opinion concern or suggestion. Therefore please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to get things right.
What Can I Do?
If you are unhappy with our service, please let us know. To make this as easy as possible, there are a few ways for you to tell us your concerns.
- By Phone: You can call the customer care team on 01928 444 104 (Mon – Fri 09:30hrs- 16:30hrs)
- Bywriting to us: You can write to us at FAO: Customer Care Team, Cheshire Motor Traders, Heath Road, Runcorn, WA7 5SZ
- By Email: You can email us at email@example.com
What information should I include to ensure my concern is dealt with quickly?
Please make sure the following details are included
- Your full name
- Your telephone number
- Vehicle registration number
- The name of the person or department you’ve dealt with
- Detail your concerns or questions
- What actions you feel we can do to put things right
- The best method to contact you with details
We will look into your concerns as efficiently as possible and resolve matters within 8 weeks where possible. Queries processed through this procedure will be handled in accordance of the requirements in the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are still dissatisfied with our final response or the update provided at eight weeks.
If a non-financial services related dispute arises that cannot be resolved between us within a reasonable timescale, you may refer the dispute to the free independent Advisory and Conciliation Service operated by Motor Codes, the government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry.
For insurance and regulated credit agreement complaints you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is free, independent and impartial.
The Financial Ombudsman Service consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.